Monday, November 2, 2015

Subscriber Question:

Where do your weekly messages from the animals we share our lives with come from?


Early in 2015 I starting sending weekly sentiments of love and inspiration to the inbox's of my email subscribers. These messages are signed from, your companion. I often have clients ask me if the messages are from a specific animal companion, but I purposefully use the word sentiments because the messages are not exact quotes from animals.  The messages are my written actualizations derived from a combination of the common thoughts, feelings, emotions, words, pictures, and energy animals send me when I connect and communicate with them. 

What I love most about my weekly sentiments of love and inspiration from the animals we share our lives with, is how they offer a glimpse into animal consciousness. Each message is steeped in divine wisdom because animals have a way of living in alignment with truth and the universe that we have not yet cultivated. This fact leads me to believe the souls of our animal friends are far more evolved than we give them credit for. But, that's a blog post for another time. 

I create the inspired weekly messages from your companion four or five at a time, once a month, and then I schedule them to be sent to your inbox every Monday morning. Isn't technology fabulous! Every Monday I receive replays from subscribers telling me how that particular message touched them. Those replies are what has made creating these weekly messages a true labor of love. 



If you are not receiving my weekly messages from your companion and would like to subscribe HERE

All new subscribers receive my Quick-Start Guide to Conscious Companionship. 


No comments:

Post a Comment