Monday, November 16, 2015

Intuition, your 6th sense or your 1st?


Scrolling through my twitter feed and I saw a post from Colette Baron Reid that said, "Intuition is your first sense not your 6th." This spoke directly to my belief we are soul first, person second.  This was the first time I had ever seen/heard our sense's talked about in this fashion and I completely agree.  As an intuitive animal communicator you know I am a fan of intuition. So much so that my company name and website address is IntuitionsLLC. Intuition is in the forefront of my experience every day and I'm telling you now friends Intuition is a soul thing.  All your other senses are about your physical experience but your intuition connects you with everything, and everyone even the Divine. 

Aware of it or not you are tapped in and you will always intuit before you see, hear, smell, taste, or touch, no matter what your experience. This is something you have in common with the animals in your life.  Your animal is soul first, animal second. S/he is also always intuiting first making his or her seeing, hearing, smelling, tasting and touching all secondary experiences of the moment. Knowing and understanding that your animal companion seances your energy or "feels" you first and sees/ hears/etc, second has such a profound impact on how you connect and communicate I have dedicated a whole chapter to it in my next book!

meme from Tiny Devotions
Fogy, cloudy miscommunication between you and your animal companions happens when what you are trying to communicate via words, body language etc is out of alinement with the information your companions is "feeling" from you. I promise you are not the only animal lover that has miscommunications with their companion. If you were I would be selling magic wands to kids at Harry Potter world in Florida instead of working as a professional animal communicator.  We have learned to let our intuition take a back seat your senses. Our other senses are tangible and intuitions are not. That makes your intuitions easy to dismiss. Conscious companions it's time we learn something new and give intuition is rightful position as our 1st sense. 

 As you continue to expand into conscious companionship with your animal companion(s), I invite you periodically stop and become aware of what you are giving your animal companion to work with. Consider the energy you are you bringing into the space and interactions you are sharing with your companion and remember that your animal companion is sensing and "feeling" you first.  Like the meme I stole from Tiny Devotions says slow down, and notice the energy you are bringing into the moment. Your companion with thank you!

I will be debuting workshops and webinars early in 2016 designed to help you start using your intuition as 1st sense, as well as aligning your energetic expression to ensure your companion is getting the right message. Sign up for my monthly newsletter and weekly messages from your animal companion to keep informed about all my projects! 





No comments:

Post a Comment