Monday, November 9, 2015

Acknowledgment: An Instant Energy Shifter for the Conscious Companion. 



Early in my career as an Intuitive Animal Communicator I made acknowledging the experience of the animal a central part of my communication sessions. When I prefaced the messages and information I was sending to an animal with an acknowledgement of his or her current experience, I would instantly whiteness a notable change in the level of receptiveness and responsiveness from the animal.  I could actually feel an opening in the animals chakras particularity the heart, throat and solar plexus chakras. If your not sure  what I mean by that, equate it to feeling like a weight has been lifted off of your shoulders. Moved by these heartfelt interactions sprung from acknowledgment, I began to coach clients in the conscious act of acknowledging their companions experience as a common practice.   

Not only does this practice deepen your level of connectivity enriching the relationship you share with your animal companion, it instantly shifts the energy of any interaction by opening a channel for understanding, ease, and empathetic responses to flow between you and your companion. The simplicity of the act of acknowledgment makes it easy for you to do yourself in-the-moment, helping you manage your companions understanding, stress level, anxiety, focus, and workability in a training situation. 

To acknowledge your companions experience you must first bring yourself fully into the present moment and become aware of his or her experience.  Engaging your senses including your intuition or sixth sense can help you shift your awareness to the present moment.  Going through a short check list of what your companion is seeing, hearing, feeling, tasting, and even being aware of any impressions or thoughts that are popping into your mind, will help clue you into what your companions current experience is.

Once you are aware of your companions experience its time to send your message of acknowledgment. I tell my clients to verbalize their acknowledgment. In my experience people new to acknowledging their companion in this conscious way feel more confident about their animal receiving the acknowledgment when it is said out loud. I believe this is because spoken words have an intentional and affirming quality about them. 

Now that you have instantly shifted the energy of your interaction with your companion by acknowledging to the best of your ability his or her experience, this would be the perfect time to employ in-the-moment-message sending, positive training techniques, or a combination of both. When you follow an instant energy shift with information or positive training techniques, you are giving your animal companion what s/he needs to begin working in collaboration with you co-creating the kind of experience you want to have with him or her.  


Acknowledgment Examples:
-I can tell this is one of your favorite things to do.
-I see your feeling anxious.
-I know the vet makes you uncomfortable. (In-the-moment-message-following, if you are paitent and calm this won't take long.)
-I see your effort, thank you.
-I am aware that you are physically not feeling well. (In-the-moment-message-following, Your health and well-being are a priority to me. I am going to do all I can to get you better.)
-You are paying a lot of attention to that other animal. I see s/he is making you anxious. (In-the-moment-message-following, I need you to give me your focus and attention for X amount of time.)

Leave your questions in the comments, I am happy to support you on your journey to a more conscious way of being with your animal friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment