Monday, November 23, 2015



I am thankful to be a part of your life.

                        ~ your companion






I am thankful to be apart of your life was one of my June 2015, weekly sentiments of love and inspiration from the animals we share our lives. Every now and again I elaborate on one of these animal messages for this blog. 

Animals are sentient beings meaning they have the ability to feel a range of emotions. The joy and love expressed by your companion when you walk through your front door, or barn door should leave you in do doubt of your companions ability to experience emotions.  One feeling that tops the list feelings conveyed to me during communication sessions with animal companions is gratitude.  Apart from asking me to thank their person for the opportunity to connect and communicate via intuitive animal communication, there are three appreciations that continually top the list of gratitudes expressed by the animals I connect with. 

1.)  Appreciation for the love and kindness they receive. 

2.)  Appreciation for the being a part of your life. Your animal companion delight in being a part of your family.

3.)  Appreciation for the efforts they see their person making on their behalf. Your animal companion sees, hears and feels you. S/he knows the effort you put in.

Words of love and gratitude appear frequently in my weekly messages from the animals we share our lives with because while you can get to see and feel the love and gratitude of your animal companion in your daily interactions with him or her, it is nice to hear.

Sign up for my weekly sentiments of love and inspiration from the animals we share our lives with by clicking HERE







No comments:

Post a Comment