Thursday, November 5, 2015

ANIMAL COMMUNICATION: HOW DO I GET ALL THE INFORMATION?



Oftentimes during a session I will say to a client, "Your animal is not telling me this but  I need to tell you...." I do this because not every piece of information I share during a communication session comes directly from the animal I am communicating with. I do use telepathy to converse with animals, but as an intuitive when put my attention and focus on the energetic expression or soul-self of an animal I get a download of information. Thoughts, feelings, pictures, words and knowings are all included in this download. In my experience what you need to know is always there weather it comes directly from the animal or divine wisdom. 

Occasionally when a client is setting up their first session they will express concern that their animal companion won't want to talk, or won't have anything to say. I have also worked with clients worried that their companion might be emotionally reserved or blocking information from them. In these instances I assure them that the information they need to know will come through no matter how talkative or reserved their companion might be. While a  verbal exchanging of messages is the foundation of animal communication, intuition,  and tapping into the truths and knowings of divine wisdom or universal knowledge (Made up of a combination of energy frequencies, not just the animals.) makes for an all encompassing connection and communication experience. One where if things are interpreted correctly things don't get left out. I say interpreted because while intuitive communication is Divine, it is not perfect, as with any form of communication there is always room for misinterpretation.  

Getting messages from animals and tapping into universal knowledge is easy the easy part of being an intuitive animal communicator.  The real work is sifting through all the thoughts, words, pictures, feelings and knowings being received and interpreting it into messages the animal's person will understand and connect with.  Animal communication is as much about connecting and communicating with the animals person as is is about connecting and communicating animal.  In this respect I have always been thankful for my degree in social work and my passion for working with people. 


3 TIPS FOR GETTING THE MOST FROM YOUR SESSION

1. Be Open
If you go into a communication session with your companion closed minded with ridged expectations you're walling your self off to everything your animal has to offer via connection and communication.  Be open, even if your a little skeptical or unsure I promise if you open your heart and mind to connection and communication with your companion you will have an enriching experience.

2. Have Intention
I'm all about intentional living. As a communicator when I do a communication session with an animal I always set my intention.  Typically I go into a session with the general intention information exchanged serves the person and animals greatest good. If I know the animal/client the intention may be more specific to their personal experience.  What do you hope to learn from having a communication session with your companion? How do you want your communication session to impact you and your companies shared life experience? You don't have to tell anyone your intention but having and intention will greatly impact your end result (In all things!).

3. Talk
Communication is a two way street don't be afraid to talk, ask questions, and share. A good communicator will tell you things he or she couldn't have known no matter what you do or don't say. If you are trying to play the I want to see what s/he knows game with your communicator you are missing the point. I find the most successful communication sessions are a mutual sharing by both person and animal that brings them into alignment so they can move forward together positively impacting their shared experience.


Visit my website to learn more about intuitive animal communication.












No comments:

Post a Comment