Monday, October 26, 2015

Subscriber Question:

What prompted you to write your first book Beyond Companionship: Connecting with Kindred Souls of Animal Companions?


Working with animal companions who have crossed over is a large part of what I do as an intuitive animal communicator. One week in the fall of 2013, I worked with a number of animals who had recently transitioned. The experience of releasing the physical body and transiting back to the other side of the veil is different for animals. They see it as a simple shifting of energy from one form to another. It is not final. And they are blessed with the ability to live fully in the present moment so there experiences are not clouded judgment. I shared the animals point of view with my clients during these sessions and each of them found comfort in their animals words about their experience. It was then I decided to write Beyond Companionship, because I wanted to help people look at the experience of losing a beloved animal companion from the perspective of that companions greater soul journey, knowing that it would be a comfort and a step towards easing the pain of loss. As I wrote it was clear to me that Beyond Companionship, would serve the intended purpose I shared with you, but half way through my creating and writing process it evolved into something so much greater. It became about  cultivating a soul connection with animal companions. The kind of deep connection that extends beyond this time and space. 

A soul connection with your animal companion is the foundation of conscious companionship. There is an awakening that occurs within your Being when you look beyond the physical expression of your companion and acknowledge the soul within. That is why throughout Beyond Companionship, I added pause and connect point to help readers begin to go deeper and connect with their animal companion on at soul level. Stay tuned, next week I will share one of my favorite pause and connect points from Beyond Companionship

Listen in today on All About Horses Radio as host and natural horseman Jim Swayner, and I discuss Beyond Companionship in-depth. If you missed the live show you can find the interview in the All About Horses Radio Archives.

Beyond Companionship: Connecting with Kindred Souls of Animal Companions is available now from Balboa Press everywhere books are sold in hardcover, softcover, and ebook formats.  
Get your copy HERE.













No comments:

Post a Comment