Thursday, October 15, 2015

Conscious Companionship: Defined


Conscious companionship is lifestyle, a transformative way of being that comes from a more connected, compassionate and conscious way of interacting with the animals in your life. The term conscious championship came to me as I began working on my second book, the divinely inspired phrase is so in alignment with my my work as an intuitive animal communicator that I could feel the little hairs on the back of my neck standing up.  Even my soul began to hum.  As I continued writing the principles of conscious companionship moved through me and on to the page and my second book was birthed. 

It was not long after that inspired writing experience that I began cultivating the idea of a conscious companionship blog. A blog committed to sharing content that will enlighten, empower, and support you in cultivating habits, thoughts, attitudes, and interactions that constitute the mode of living in conscious companionship with the animals you share your life with. This is that blog. 


My name is Amy, you can think of me like an adorable blonde version of Dr. Doolittle.  I'm pretty sure I invented the #lovemydoolittelife one day while drive down the road chatting with a dogs who's ears are flapping the breeze.  I thank the pigs, the cows, the horses, the birds in the sky, and the squirrels in the trees for their presence here in this time and space.  I rarely walk by an animal with out a the a namaste nod. (More about that practice in a later blog.) I am a lover of life, seeker of truths, a fierce posssibiliatraian, and an intuitive animal communicator passionate about enriching the lives of all Beings who cross my path. Yes, I capitalized the B, for effect. I like to do things like that. 

 Follow by email so you are sure not to miss a singe post! Join me in the release of traditional pet ownership and choose to become a more conscious companion to your animal friends. 


Welcome to my blog.



Next Post 10/19/15, Animals are Sentient Beings.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful blog, Amy! I have a dog at my feet and a cat on my lap as I read this. I think they are enjoying it, too! I CAN'T WAIT to read more! Kay Adams

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My dog Griffin often listens in when I read. Thank you for following, much more to come...

      Delete