Monday, October 19, 2015

Animals are Sentient Beings


"We, animal and human come to this time and space to have an experience embedded with our own divine purpose."

 ~Amy Miller, Beyond Companionship


Eight years of talking with the animals has left me with no doubt in my mind that animals are sentient beings. Your animal companion is not only able to feel, see, hear, smell and taste, but s/he is consciously aware.  S/he can feel pain, experience emotions and has needs and wants of his or her own. Science has gone so far in proving this that France adopted animal welfare legislation in 2015, officially stating all animals are sentient beings. Since your animal companion’s life is experience is a conscious one it only makes sense that your companionship should be conscious as well.

A few years after diving head first into a more conscious, spiritual, and intutive way of living, my German Shepherd communicated with me. This is was the first time an animal popped into my head and spoke to me. It felt like magic, and it shined light on a new way of expressing my intuitive gifts in a new way. The experience opened me up to a whole world of possibilities as I began cultivating deeply connective, and conscious relationships with animals. It is those relationships and the resulting raise in my own consciousness that fuel my passion for inspiring people to raise their consciousness and become a conscious companions.

When you choose to acknowledge your companion as a sentient being, you look beyond the physical connecting to the soul within and powerful connection is conceived. This connection opens your mind, touches your heart and awakens a knowing from deep within you. Attuning to the soul-self of your companion ignites a direct link to the place within all of us where we can connect as one. It is from that interconnected place of oneness that conscious companionship is birthed.



Tell me, do you believe your companion is a sentient being with thoughts, feelings even desires of his or her own?

















No comments:

Post a Comment