Thursday, December 10, 2015

Spirit Animals; Adorn with Intention



 I'm an animal communicator, I love animals. 

I'm spiritual, I love spirit as well as the magical, and mystical. 

I'm a girl,  so I love a little sparkle too . 

When Tiny Devotions had the genus to combine these loves of mine in their spirit animal bracelet line I got so excited I had to add it share it with you.  



What you might ask does jewelry have to do with a more conscious way of BE-ing?

 Everything when you make it intentional!

I still remember the first piece of intentional jewelry.  I was shopping at a new age store in my home town when I was drawn to the vibe a Herkimer Diamond necklace in the jewelry case. At this time I had just begun to communicate with animals so it was no surprise when I looked up this crystals purpose and one of its properties was enhancing communication with animals. Are you hearing the twilight zone theme song.... LOL. 

Thus, began my fondness for stones,  and their vibes. 

Fast forward 7 years to my current fascination with Tiny Devotions and their spirit animal bracelets.  Its really rather simple, I'm jazzed about the vibe. You see, the crystals used to make these spirit animal bracelets are in resonance with the animal spirit they represent. I will use the starfish for an example because that is the animal spirit I got when I took the spirit animal quiz on the Tiny Devotions website. 

The starfish spirit animal bracelet is made up of sandalwood, peach moonstone, kuzite, and moonstone. Here is the description of the stones properties from the Tiny Devotions website. "Sandalwood is a very calm and tranquil sacred material. It is perfect for meditating + intention setting. It gives off a soothing scent that is known to attract positive energy and clear perception. Peach Moonstone is an intuitive stone that fosters success, clear thinking, and emotional stability. Perfect for those looking to achieve their dreams. Kunzite is the stone of emotion, opening the heart and connecting the mind to stimulate a joyful, powerful and pure healing connection. Moonstone is known as the stone of dreams + energy. Moonstone is said to encourage hope, as well as enhance intuition."  

All that energy in one bracelet! My inner goddess swoons and I am loving the vibe!


Take Tiny Devotions Spirit Animal Quiz

What spirit animal you get?


See Tiny Devotions and other great gifts ideas in my Conscious Companion Gift Guide Blog







No comments:

Post a Comment