Monday, December 7, 2015

Gifting Connection & Communication to People and Pets this Holiday. 


Tis the season for gifting and my Conscious Companions Gift Giving Guide last month was so popular I want to blog about two ways you can gift connection and communication to an animal lover in your life. 

The first gift is an animal communication session with me. During an intuitive animal communication session I connect with the animal through a sharing of energy. Animals communicate through feelings, pictures, words, and knowings. My intuition guides me through these communications and receives message from the animal for their person. Just as important I am able to give message to the animal from their person so they can move into a place of unified understanding. By gifting an intuitive animal communication session you will enrich the relationship between the recipient and their animal companion forever changing their lives.  


The second gift is a deck of my Conversation Cards. I created this deck of 33 cards as a fun, easy way for anyone (yes, anyone, any age, even you.) to recieve messages from their animal companion(s).  Each card in the set has two animal quotes from one of my enlightening communication sessions giving your recipient the opportunity awaken and explore his or her own intuitions. Included with each set are easy to use guide cards to aid users in forging new connections with their animal friends. I also have a fun YouTube video showing how to work with the cards. 

The animals we share our live with want to share their love through connection and communication, this is the perfect way to #giftlove 










No comments:

Post a Comment