Friday, June 29, 2018

A MESSAGE FOR YOUR ANIMAL FRIENDS IN SPIRIT.

This past month I have been working with many animals who have transitioned into the greater dimensions of life. I have been inspired to make my June in-the-moment message for those of you who have animal companions across the rainbow bridge. 



The deep bonds forged when you share your life with an animal companion. The love you share does not disappear when your animal companion passes, it actually acts as a link forever connecting your Souls. I like to visualize this connecting as a bright, shinning, silver chord with a sparkling white aura connecting your two hearts. When you have a memory of your pet, or connect with him/her in a dream, mediation, or animal communication session that silver thread activates and in my minds eye it lights up Soul to Soul, making your connection almost tangible. In fact many clients describe feeling their deceased companions presence, smelling them, even catching a glimpse of him/her out of the corner of their eye.
I have found their is no limit to the lengths your animal friends in spirit will go to in helping you to be aware of their on going love for you. While everyones level of awareness around this messages is different, I can assure you the message of love form the other-side are flowing to you. This is the one consistency in all of my animals in spirit sessions. Messages of love that is unconditional and eternal, as well as confirmations of signs that those left behind have witnessed. 
Your in-the-moment message for June is this; acknowledge out-loud the presence of your beloved animal fiends in spirit when you feel there presence near. Do this no matter how the presence makes it self known to you. Trust your intuition, you know what's up! Honor the moments you are; flooded with memories, catch a glimpse of him or her in his/her favorite spot, trip over a favorite toy, smell the wet dog smell, or that amazing, indescribable, so good smell when you burry your nose in the neck of a horse, when you wake up from a dream and you are aware that s/he was with you, when that penny, bird, or butterfly that keeps popping into your field of awareness. It's all divine, it's all love, it's all for you. Say (insert name here) thank you. I see you, I feel you, I love you too. 

Happy Chatting!

To book a communication session with me and your animal in spirit click this link: http://intuitionsllc.simplybook.me 

No comments:

Post a Comment