Monday, January 4, 2016

Where there is a soul there is a journey and a purpose.




I believe that we are souls who chose to come to this time and space to have a human experience. I also believe our animal companions are souls who chose to come to this time and space to have an experience.  If you have read my first book Beyond Companionship: Connecting with Kindred Souls of Animal Companions you will know that I also believe where there is a soul there is a journey and a purpose.

As an intuitive animal communicator I see the life purpose of animal companions manifest in a multitude of ways.  I have met a horse here to help his person perfect a new training technique that will change how other riders train their companions. I have observed human hearts in need of healing find that healing within the unconditional love of an animal companion.  I uncover new and profound purpose in the presence of animal companions with every intuitive session I do.

Here is an example of purpose taken from my book Beyond Companionship. Archie’s owner was looking to connect with him and get some closure around his passing. I could immediately feel the energy of Archie’s true essence as a loving and nurturing soul. After assuring my client that he was ok, three words began repeating in my mind: companionship, care, and support. I could tell these words each held great purpose and meaning for Archie in reference to the life we were communicating with him about. My intuition told me there was an important message for this woman that involved these words. This prompted me to ask his owner what her profession was, and I assumed it must have been one that was in some way emotionally demanding like my client from the previous story.  She shared with me that she was a social worker. I shared with her that Archie’s purpose for sharing his most recent life experience with her was to be a companion, to care for her and support her through his presence.  Archie’s owner instantly resonated with this message and thanked me for affirming what she had felt throughout their time together.


Tell me conscious companions, have you uncovered purpose in the presence of your companion? 

How has that purpose manifested?

No comments:

Post a Comment